Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Design Skills are Lacking

But I'm going to try to see if I can sell some debt-related apparel on CafePress. I tooled around for a while last night with Photoshop (I used to be SO good at it) but for various reasons my designs are still a little sorry looking. BUT I have lots of ideas and with BF away so often, plenty of time on my hand to work on them on his Photoshop-equipped computer. So I set up a shop and there's already a couple of shirts available:


Despite some initial Photoshop problems, the site is relatively easy to use and if anyone buys them I get a $5 markup, sweet! I know a lot of my friends in school bought funny t-shirts from there so maybe I can make a couple extra bucks!


1 comment:

Canadian Saver said...

Ahh that is cool, I didn't know that's how you actually got stuff designed in CafePress :-)

Your blog is cool! I will be visiting and following your journey!!