Ok here goes, my first payday since starting the blog. I am always so happy on Payday (for about a minute until I realize all my money will soon be gone). Here's where it's going today:
Starting Balance - 1169 (+38 I will get back from my bank as a Courtesy Waiver) = 1207
(Remember that I was 13 dollars overdrafted)
- 90 Sprint Bill (need to keep my service going in case a JOB calls)
- 100 Repaid Loan to Friend A
- 300 Settled with Nice Collection Agency - one time 10% payment
- 315 Owed to Landlord (but I'm getting this money back in July - long story)
- 205 Payday Loan (Finance fee + 100 of the balance - still have 250 to pay off on this)
Which leaves us about $197.
Still have to pay:
Aunt Sallie - $400 is due on the 17th!! Which is a Saturday, so that's weird. I'm not too sure what to do about this one. Since I added my late payment to the principal of my loan last week I'm fairly sure the late payment clock won't start ticking again but I don't really want to risk it.
I also don't want to take out another Payday loan to cover the difference. I worked the numbers and it will just screw things up for me down the line.
I think I'm going to just send as much money as I can to Aunt Sallie and deal with the rest when I can.
It feels good to be back in the black though!