Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Where it Went 02/18 - 03/03

Another payday and I'm more than a little worried that there won't be many more. It's less than a month to the end of my contract. My contacts in the know tell me not to worry..but how can you not?

With that in mind I have been working hard to pay off all my short term debt so I could move out of my apartment and greatly reduce my monthly expenses.

Here's how the budget went for the last two weeks compared to the budget I set. I got a tax refund of $141 so I had a little more money to work with than I expected.

Budgeted/Actual

Rent - 725/725
Sprint - 60/59
Utilities - 150/133
School Loan - 54/54
Groceries - 50/0?
Clothes - 50/40
Overdue Water - 0/100
Misc. - 51/90

My spending was a little sketchy since we were out of town for a weeklong mini-crisis. I spent a bunch on take out and lunches while my fiance was out of town as well. No biggie but I gotta remember to get a bunch of groceries before he goes away next time since shopping can be a pain without a car.

My water debt is at a big fat zero now, yay!

1 comment:

Together We Save said...

It is hard to get by without a car. I try to have a stockpile when I am without.