Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Got the Job!!!

This just in. Breaking news: Unemployment Watch 2009 officially cancelled!

I got the job! I think I must have said "thank you" so many times on the phone to my new boss that he thinks I'm an idiot but no matter, I got the job!!

I start on April 1st, which would have been my first day of unemployment.

Good things come to those who fail to plan for a proper emergency and instead buy fancy cameras online. Wait scratch that, but OMG I'm so happy!

AND I'm going to be making more money! More details to come!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say how happy I am for you. How absolutely wonderful!

Revanche said...

Hey that's great! Congratulations!

[Word verification: layber. heehee]

laughing808 said...

congrats.....and I wish you the best in this new employment endeavor.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!! you obviously have a great reputation in your field and are now reaping the benefits. Good for you!

sgreen

Anonymous said...

That's great news!

Anonymous said...

Wohoo! Congrads!

Anonymous said...

Super! *clinking of glasses*

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see how you will be spending it. Did you get a pay raise?

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait to hear about the pay raise.

Denise Mall said...

Thanks for sharing this positive in your life! I've been worried about you, with that shadow Aunt Sallie following you everywhere!

Anny said...

What wonderful news! This has a been a great week for you :)

Sunflowers said...

Congrats!!! :D :D

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's great news!

Shtinkykat said...

You are too funny girl. CONGRATULATIONS! This is great news indeed. The camera can be your "pre-new employment" gift. I'd love see what you'll be doing with mo' money! Good job!

Mommy Saves ALOT!!! said...

Congrats!

DogAteMyFinances said...

YAYYYYYY! That's no small feat, you should be very proud!!!!

asgreen said...

Yah!!! That's great news. Congrats.

Daizy said...

That is fabulous! So glad to hear people are still getting hired. Hope you love your new job.