Monday, March 16, 2009

I have an interview!

I am reporting live from Unemployment Watch 2009! My phone rang today...finally...with an invitation for an interview tomorrow with the office I may transfer to. They let me pick the date and time which I feel must be a good thing (instead of those dreaded 30 minute cattle call interviews).

Interestingly enough, it is the same office I interviewed at in November, but at the time the staffing budget wasn't set and I never heard back from them. Then my boss - who had helped secure that interview - left my office and so did the person I interviewed with. Follow that?

Anyway this time I'm meeting with the Head Honcho. Hopefully this will finally be my shot at a better job, more money and job security. Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodluck!! I have just started reading your blog & totally understand about the unemployment watch! I am in the same boat.

Goodluck sister

Shtinkykat said...

*Fingers crossed* Good luck! I'll light one of those Catholic candles for you!

paisley penguin said...

Sending good thoughts to you. good luck!

Anonymous said...

*Fingers Crossed* Sounds like a good one coming your way. :)

Sunflowers said...

ooh, good luck!! :)

Anonymous said...

woowwwww so goood! we're all hopin' the best for ya. Maybe if you tell them how sexy Budgets are you'll get the job ASAP? or perhaps that you're a blogger ;)

who DOESN'T like a blogger?

Anonymous said...

good luck!!!