Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Where it Went 10/15 - 10/29


Can you believe I FORGOT it was payday today? Wow. That's pretty amazing. Usually I'm half-starved wondering if I can afford the forty cent office coffee. Thanks Dad!

Anyway, a lot of money was spent at my friend's wedding this past weekend. Fortunately most of it wasn't mine! Therefore, this post is only going to account for the money I budgeted for two weeks ago (aka my own money). I'll post a full mea culpa of the other wedding money soonish.

Here's how I did compared to the Budget I made two weeks ago:

Savings - 50/10
Aunt Sallie Mae - 406/406.96
Defaulted Student Loan - 260/260
Nice Collection Agency - 125/125.81
Wedding Gift - 100/50
Groceries - 40/0
Misc. - 164/200

I don't think I paid for any of our groceries these past two weeks but in my defense we didn't go shopping all that much. I bought a bottle of wine to bring to my weekly friend date ($12). I reduced my wedding gift to $50 and also purchased a $3 card. I went out to a fancy bar for a friend's birthday and exceeded my $20 budget for that night by about $20 - but the duck tacos ($13) I had were most definitely worth it. I went in on pizza and beer with friends last week to the tune of about $20. All in all, this was a very social two weeks for me. But life is short so I lived it up a little! (Also Boyfriend was out of town for a week.)

I will attone for these sins in the next Budget, particuarly the Savings.

No comments: