Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Budget 3/17 - 3/30

In the next two weeks I will be hoping to find my Pot of Gold! And I will...in that March is a 3 Paycheck Month and I should be coming into at least $500 in additional cash from an outside job that I am doing next week. Maybe even my state tax return will show up!

So here's my budget for the next two weeks. My paycheck has been "reduced" by $14 since I upped my 457 contribution to 8%. I'm sure I'll be thanking myself for that in 30 years.

I spent some time online getting my cell phone bill reduced since there was a random charge on it that I did not authorize. Success! Got my money back!

Interesting tidbit about today - it is the one year anniversary of my interview for my current job. Amazing how time flies! And there is exactly 4 months until our wedding!

Starting Balance = $1261
Credit Card - 165
Sprint - 76
Healthcare - 105
Groceries - 75
Gift - 40
Wedding Savings - 1170*
Misc. - 130

*Includes $500 in expected additional money.

Have to go out of town (again) next weekend for a family event. Here's hoping I can keep my costs down this time!

1 comment:

HardKnocks said...

Good luck with your student loan debt. You should check out my website with another lawyer, Angel, at But I Did Everything Right. We've been posting a lot about student loan reform.