Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I Signed Up for Pay Per Post!

So all the cool bloggers were doing it. I like money. I like writing about things. So why not make some money writing about things? I've seen that a lot of bloggers out there have been using Pay Per Post, especially those working towards getting out of debt. Why not me? It looks like a pretty good service and every dollar counts (or so I'm learning).

I know Chicky was able to make $26 in one day of posting in order to buy running shoes. Which reminds me, I need some new sneakers as well. Or some new work shoes would be nice as yesterday my shoes made my toes bleed (ouch) and the friggen office I work in was out of bandaids! But, alas, I also need to pay for my many many bills first (utilities, credit card, and guess what - a brand new doctor's bill just came in the mail!). All funds that I make from Pay Per Post should go towards my very very dismal Emergency Fund (which right now is $3 in rolled quarters in my desk at work, ha!).

I'll let you know how it goes! If you want to sign up too, check out their web site:
payperpost




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you used me as a referral LOL