Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Where it Went 9/02 - 9/15

I'm gonna pay my traffic ticket, I swear. I just keep forgetting to do it and spending the money elsewhere. One of these days I'll get to drive my shiny new car.

My budget estimate of two weeks ago was off due to the fact that I forgot it was Extra Paycheck Time. Then I had to get new contact lenses. I also spent more than I planned at the music festival. Oh well, I didn't end up doing too badly and luckily the extra paycheck is giving me a bit of a fresh start.

So here's how I did on my budget compared to my plan:

Sallie Mae - 407/0 (it's not due yet!)
Defaulted Student Loan - 260/260
Nice Collection Agency - 125/125
Driving Ticket - 135/0 :-(
Office Picnic - 34/34
Groceries - 75/70
Festival - 100/200
Misc. - 111/100
Contact Lenses and glasses - 0/226

I ended up with about $75 left over which I am saving for Christmas spending. Stay tuned for my new budget. I seem to be crazy busy today!

No comments: