Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Monthly Student Loan Debt Roundup

Hello out there in blog land. I'm back and married and anxious to tell about my wedding, my fabulous honeymoon, my fine new husband and our married financial adventures. First, however, I bring you a monthly student loan debt roundup - only a day late after skipping the month of July.

Lest you think I ran off and changed my identity to avoid paying student loans forever, I am happy to report that in the past two months I have cleared over $1500 in debt. Here are the stats:



As you can see, since I started this spreadsheet on July 1, 2009 the total amount of student loan debt I've eliminated is $10,845.32!

Stay tuned for more in the chronicles of Sallie's Niece, the married version.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

super glad to see you back!
karla

Little Miss Moneybags said...

Congrats to you! Can't wait to follow the married adventures of Sallie's Niece.

shelbug99 said...

Congrats and welcome back! I've been anxiously awaiting an update on the wedding.

SavingDiva said...

Congrats on the large chunk of change you've paid off on your loans! :)