Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where it Went 4/01-4/14

I'm feeling really sick. Took yesterday off and today I'm just slugging through. I had a bit of a crisis earlier this morning which I'll explain the next post but the moral of the story is I really need to focus on my emergency fund...stat.

Anyway, here's where my money went compared to the budget I set two weeks ago. Cash withdrawal was a little high - got roses for my mom for Easter, etc. I didn't buy quite so much new clothing as I planned (though I still need to do more shopping) but I ended up paying more for groceries since I didn't want my fiance to pay way more than me. That being said, we got a lot of food - which is good since he's out of town this week and I don't have a car to get to the supermarket.

Projected/Actual

Rent - 725/725
Credit Card - 275/150
Clothes - 100/75
Groceries - 50/100
Misc. - 125/200

I still have some cash on hand . Didn't end up paying my whole credit card balance as I didn't want to be stuck with no cash just in case but I'll knock it out today.

Happy Tax Day! Stay tuned for my upcoming budget and details of my very scaring morning!




2 comments:

caroline said...

How much is your CC debt? I can't find the info..

Sallie's Niece said...

As of a few minutes it's back down to zero. See the google spreadsheet on the right hand side of the blog for updated numbers. It was $125 last week.