Friday, May 28, 2010

Monthly Student Loan Debt Roundup

Technically Monday is the end of the month, but I'll be enjoying a relaxing day off from work, so I figured I would do my monthly student loan roundup a few days early. It may skew the numbers a bit on the loans where they update the interest daily...but you get to see the basic picture..the balances are going down down down! My law school loan now stands at less than $1000. I can't wait to kiss that sucker goodbye!

Here are this month's numbers:




Have a Happy Memorial Day weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

Morning Noon Evening said...

Nice! You are so close! Keep it up - that loan will be zero so soon! Happy weekend!

Chitown said...

Great job on the debt reduction!!! It must feel good. =)

Unknown said...

If you have a pressing need for cash, then a personal loan is one of the options available to you. To know more , visit latest news Personal loan in Chennai