Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Budget 9/16 - 9/29

So I have already announced I plan to save $800 from this paycheck for the wedding. Can it be done? Actually, I don't know what I was smoking when I posted that. With the $406 payment due to Aunt Sallie Mae tomorrow, I only have $840 left from this paycheck. But I plan to save as much as possible. Here is my (very late I'm sorry) budget for the next two weeks:

Starting Balance = $1246

Sallie Mae - 406
Perkins loan - 93
School loan - 54
Sprint - 73
Old ticket - 135
Laptop - 75
Groceries - 75
Wedding - 200
Misc. - 135

I guess every little bit counts but this isn't the first time I've overestimated the impact of the Extra Paycheck. I have to stop doing that. Yes there's more money coming in this month but really if you're just shifting payments around it doesn't make much of a difference. Oh well.

Anyway there should be a few miscellaneous expenses in the next couple of weeks that I can post about. I also want to share some wedding plans/ideas soon.


No comments: