Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Where it Went 3/18 - 3/31

Lots of stuff happening at once. My laptop is temporarily out of commission and I can't blog at my new job...but I'm making time to update my budget on my fiance's computer for now.

New job is going well so far. Not much to report yet. Here's where my money has gone as opposted to the budget I set out two weeks ago:

Emergency Fund - 200/50
Disney Trip/Emergency Fund - 200/0
Credit Card - 133/133
Utilities - 205/205
School Loan - 54/54
Perkins Loan - 93/93
Sprint - 64/64
Festival ticket fund - 50/20
Groceries - 50/50
Misc. - 100/172
Clothes - 0/335

So some big changes here. We put off the Disney trip since I can't very well take a vacation one week into starting a new job. I was in dire need of new work clothes. My parents told me they were going to give me some cash to support this endeavor but that didn't pan out. Unfortunately since the ATM at the mall didn't allow me to take out more than $100 and I ran out cash I ended up putting some of it on my credit card for the meanwhile. That balance will be paid off during the next pay period though.

I have a lot of choices to make in the coming months with the salary increase and the prospect of paying wedding vendor deposits but my apartment has still not rented so that puts a kink into the plans a bit.

Stay tuned for my upcoming budget.

1 comment:

Shtinkykat said...

Oooh. That's a bummer about postponing the Disney trip and about your computer. Glad to hear you're going to pay off the cc, though!