Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Where it Went 915 - 9/28

Good morning! Isn't pay day great? :-)

Time to see how I spent my last paycheck before I go on a flurry of bill paying and budgeting. So here is where my money went compared to the budget I set:


Budgeted/Actual

Sallie Mae - 407/407
Defaulted Student Loan - 260/260
Credit Card - 200/200
Sprint - 74/74
Gift - 40/40
Health - 25/25
Clothes - 100/50
Charity - 20/20
Groceries - 0/30
Misc. - 152/155


Still working dilligently to get rid of our new and unwelcome consumer debt. I'm gonna pay off a bulk of it in a few minutes - that's gonna feel good - and next week I have a legal one time gig that is going to bring in some money too.

I didn't do a big clothes shopping excursion yet - just picked up a few things from Walmart which were suprisingly not cheap but I still need to soon as the weather gets warmer. Moths ate FOUR of my sweaters. I've never had moths before and I don't like them one bit.

Stay tuned for a new budget post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad to see your blog back up and active! i'm just coming up on my first anniversary and i'm the same age as you, so i really enjoy reading about your debt journey and new marriage. my husband and i have come a long way in communicating about and strategizing with our money, but it's still awesome to get more advice and examples. also look forward to seeing you update your sidebars and goal tracking!