Monday, January 25, 2010

Budget 1/20 - 2/2

I am ridiculously late posting this budget.

Luckily I saved some money from my last paycheck to help towards the $350 attorney registration fee I have to pay.

And saving for the wedding, something that doesn't seem to ever be done with, sigh. It's less than six months away now so I'm getting excited. Still lots of money to be saved (and then spent).

So here's where my money will be going this pay period:

Starting Balance = $1375

400 - Wedding Savings
350 - Attorney registration
174 - Credit card
95 - Perkins loan
55 - Law school loan
100 - Groceries
50 - Valentine's Day*
40 - Health co-pays
111 - Misc.

*I found a cool place to go for Valentine's Day with my fiance and prepaid my half of the cost.

I also filed my taxes last night! I should be getting a refund of about $600, but all of that will be going into the wedding savings.

No comments: